1. Registration for admission begins from Ist of Feb of every year.
2. Admission starts for all classes till IX and XI from February till July of Every Year.
3. Admission to Class X and XII is done only as per directions of the Board (only for transfer cases) and student cannot be directly admitted to these classes.
4. Registration forms can be collected from school between 9:00 am to 2:00 pm on all working days or can be downloaded from the link given below.
5. Registration forms duly completed/filled in all respects along with the certified photocopy of birth certificate or certified photocopy of marks sheet of the       class last attended with two photographs of the child to be enclosed with registration form, to be submitted at the School Administrative Office between 9       am & 1:30 pm on all working days.
6. There will be a pre-admission written test from class III onwards.
7. Both the parents should be present at the time of interaction.
8. Based on the admission test, interaction and other admission criteria, the school reserves the right to admit students who are found to be fit for admission.       The decision of the Principal shall be final.
9. At the time of admission the T.C of the previously attended school and Photocopy of Adhaar Card must be submitted failing which the admission can stand     cancelled.
10. Please bring completely filled in registration form with above mentioned documents